- Parents, here is a great website to help your child start practicing for our math, reading, and language MAP tests that are coming up!
- Select 2nd grade and pick the subject. Begin with some of the basic tests.
- Have your child check his/her answers. Please go over the problems he/she got wrong.
- For the math tests, have your child use a blank sheet of paper to help him/her solve the problems.
- When ready, move from the basic tests to the proficient tests.
- I would encourage you to have your child spend 20-30 minutes 2-3 times per week practicing!
- Here is the website: www.prepdog.org
Parents and Students:
Click on the links below to see our Flipagrams.