Over the month of February, the elementary students have been doing a variety of activities in their classes to learn about Black History. In tech class this week, the 4th and 5th grade classes learned to use the Flipgrid app to record a video reflection about what they did and learned. The students were asked to talk about:
– What did you learn about?
– What was new that you never knew?
– What activities did you do to learn more?
– What kind of projects did your class do?
– What was your hall display like?
Here is a link to our Flipgrid videos:
This was our first time using this app to record videos, so please excuse skakey videos, hard to hear audio, and background noise! Our video recording will get better every time we do this!