This week we are going to Think Spring! Here are some choices for you to do this week for your technology assignment:
For Computer with a Mouse (clicking and dragging practice):
- Bees and Honey
- Bugs and Flowers
- Garden Animal Search
- PBS Park Builder
- Here are more EARLY ELEMENTARY LINKS
For iPad – use a drawing app to draw a beautiful spring picture. Here are some app suggestions for this project:
- Hello Crayon ( was used with K students)
- Draw and Tell( was used with K students)
- KidPix5 – (NOTE: this is a paid app. It is the same as the software that we use in technology class. If you have an iPad, it might be worth the cost as a familiar way for students to do technology activities at home.)
- Any other app or website that lets you draw or create a spring picture is ok.
For Phone – go for a walk around your yard or neighborhood with your family. Use a phone to take pictures that show signs of spring. If you want, you and an adult can combine all your photos using an app to make a photo collage. Suggested apps:
- Pic Collage EDU (iPhone/iPad) – free during the month of April, a wonderful app built for kids!
- Pic Collage (Google) – free, does contain ads
- Any other app or software that lets you combine pictures together is fine for this. Use whatever you have available and work together!
If you want, an adult may help you to leave me a comment to let me know what you did this week for technology class. They may also send me a picture showing me your project if you did one (email@example.com) ! Have fun and think spring!