Students, I LOVE how your Button Scene videos are turning out. Great teamwork for planning and recording and very creative work with your editing. Please leave a reflection comment of at least 3 sentences about this project. Be sure to use first name only, good sentences, grammar, and spelling. Let me know:
- What did you learn about storyboarding using film shots as you built your project?
- What was positive about planning and filming with a group? Where there any parts of the process that were challenging either for you or the group?
- What new skills did you learn about editing a movie in iMovie? What parts of the process did you especially enjoy?
- Were there any parts of editing process that were difficult for you? Next time you make a movie, what would you improve or do differently?
- Do you have any suggestions for the teacher for ways to improve this assignment for next time?
Thank you for your feedback. This is a part of your daily participation grade.
Stay tuned – the videos will be posted online very soon!