Hello students! In a few days, we will be setting up your own personal blog. We will be using blogging and commenting to set goals, to gather feedback from classmates and others, and to evaluate and reflect upon our work. To get started, we will use my tech blog.
Leave a comment of at least 3 sentences, telling:
- What is something you enjoy doing with technology (at home or at school)?
- What are one or two things you would like to learn, improve, or do in tech class this year?
- What is something you would like me to know about yourself?
Remember, when posting online:
- No last names. No personal info.
- Use your best sentences, spelling, and punctuation.
- Be sure that everything you post is kind, intelligent, and God-honoring!
When your comment has posted, you may look through the blog at past projects and videos.