Here is some important info for this week:
- Some of you need to finish your blog post from last week telling about your plans for your animation project – see here for directions from last week. You do not need to post a project, only your plans, and how far you got with your animation. This will be graded – I will post this grade Tuesday morning. It is worth 3 points. Let me know if you need help.
- Optional Zoom Office Hours, Tuesday April 28, 3rd hour: 10:00 – 10:30 / 7th hour: 2:15 – 2:45. Stop in if you have a question or just want to say hi. I will send you the invitation by email in the morning and will also post in our Google Classroom.
Here are the directions for Part 2 of your Superhero vrs Covid 19 animation project:
- Finish creating the clips of your animations.
- Use an app to edit your clip pieces together. You could use iMovie, Clips, Splice, or another video editing app. If you need a suggestion that will work with your technology, please contact me immediately so we can figure out an option that would work.
- Your video must have:
- a title (1/2 point)
- your first name (no last name) as creator (1/2 point)
- your animated story clips (5 points)
- some kind of sound – audio recording of voices talking, sound effects, music (you need at least one) (2 points)
- credits at the end telling what apps you used. Also credits if you used someone else’s photos (1 point).
- if you used photos, they must be copyright-friendly/creative commons photos – like from this list. Add specific credit for where you got the photo. (Google Photos is NOT a credit, because it does not give credit to the person or website who made the photo.)
4. Save your finished video. Upload it to your Kidblog (1 point). Please tell in your post: how you made your video, any challenges/struggles while you were working on it, what you enjoyed/didn’t enjoy about the project, what were your strengths in the project, what you would improve next time, and anything new that you learned. Total of 10 points for the project this week! It is worth a lot – please follow directions carefully! Due Monday, May 4 at 8 am.
I am really looking forward to seeing these projects! Let me know if you have any questions or need help – I am available during school hours to assist you!